Do you want to reach an audience that is passionately interested in the Cold War period?
According to recent research:
- Adults in the UK spend 34 million hours tuning into podcasts each week. A huge amount of time with listening in and paying attention.
- Podcasting is a growing and effective medium. The weekly reach of podcast listeners has doubled in five years – from 4.0m in 2014 to 9.3m in 2019. that’s 17.1% of all adults in
- Podcasts are not passive, they engage with listeners. Research shows 76% of UK podcast listeners have followed up with an advert or sponsor’s message.
Why advertise on Cold War Conversations?
- Cold War Conversations is in the top 0.5% of most popular podcasts (Listennotes.com Mar 2021) and an award finalist for Best History Podcast (Discover Pods Awards) Read our reviews here
- With over 1 million downloads and weekly episodes, we interview military and civilians who experienced the Cold War first hand as well as authors and historians.
- Our content attracts an AB audience in the main.
- Our listeners are a dedicated and engaged band who follow us on Twitter (11.5k), participate in our Facebook discussion group (3.3k), plus a growing Instagram following (1.3k)
- We are also the in-demand podcast for any Cold War related book launch with publishers queuing up to get their writers on the show.
- Our monthly downloads are 70k (Mar 2021) and currently growing by approximately 1-2k per month.
We have various options available, so we’d be delighted to have a chat. Please email ian “at” coldwarconversations.com